Non slip bath, shower & bathroom flooring treatment.
Creating an non slip bath room
As we all know, bathrooms are slippery when wet. Not only the floor but the shower trays and baths themselves. Making a non slip bath is becoming increasingly important for many establishments looking to reduce accidents and costs.
Treatment greatly reduces the chances of accident and slip injuries in bathtubs and showers by increasing the slip resistance (coefficient of friction) on wet Porcelain and Enamel bathtubs. This in return reduces the number and severity of insurance claims and subsequently insurance premiums.
Anti slip fluid application is fast and simple with minimum disruption to routine. A non slip bath treatment is simply applied to the base of the bath, tle floor or shower. The surface is kept wet with the treatment, then rinsed away with clean, cold water. And this treatment lasts up to 5 years.
- A water based, low odour, colourless liquid.
- Increases the coefficient of friction when wet.
- Does not alter the appearance of the bath surface.
- Dissolves controlled amounts of Silica so as to create thousands of minute indentations (invisible tread) on the surface of the bath.
- Profile sits below the level of the bath surface.
- It not a coating that can wear and requires repeated re-application.
- Can also be used on Ceramic, Granite and selected Marble Bathrooms/Showers.
- Will be effective for up to 5 years with one application.
- No Cure time as with coatings.
- Bathtub can be put back into service immediately.
- Does not effect the cleaning/maintenance process.
Treatments for non slip bath shower and bathroom floor are ideal for Hotels, Hospitals, Senior Care facilities. Fitness Centres, Swimming Pools, Spa’s and Homes.